Wednesday, August 25, 2010

People watching. I must say that it is one of my favourite ways to spend time. And I don't mean that in a creepy stalker way, I just like to watch people, wonder where they are going, why. I observe what people have in their shopping trollies in the supermarket, whether they are buying enough food to feed a small army or just enough to cook a dinner for one. I watch people who dress eccentrically or have outrageous coloured hair and I admire their bravery. To stand out so much in todays society- good on them. I wonder about the people who look sad, sometimes I want to go and give them a hug and tell them that it will get better. I wonder whether other people like to people-watch too, whether there are a whole group of these people-watchers. The ones who like to watch the world go by, observe others, complete strangers. Though not in a creepy stalker way.

No comments:

Post a Comment