Monday, November 8, 2010

I feel like a gypsy today. I'm wearing a big long skirt with pretty patterns all over it and wearing about a thousand bangles, so everytime I move, I jingle. I like it.. I should be studying, I know. But theres major procrastination in process. I'm on the home stretch now, only one exam left. And then, that is officially the end of my school days. It still hasn't sunk in, and I try not to think about it because it's so scary and exciting, all at the same time. I kinda miss the place already, and I'm there almost every day studying (I never thought I would see the day when I would say that I'm missing school!). Oh well, I'm moving on to bigger and better things. Hopefully I will get the score I need to get into University and then I can start saving the world. :)

This is one of my all time favourite quotes. I have it on my bedroom wall and read it everyday just to remind me. It keeps me inspired..

'Anyone can slay a dragon, he told me, but try waking up every morning and loving the world all over again. That's what takes a real hero.'

-Brian Andreas

1 comment:

  1. that sounds very pretty! why didn't you take a photo of it?

    ReplyDelete