Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Bubbles under my Christmas Lights.. It looked magical..



'Get your head out of the clouds' they tell me. But, sometimes I just don't want to. I'd rather stay in the clouds. I feel safe there. It is my way of hiding from the very reality of life. It's not wise, it's unreasonable. Sooner or late it will all catch up with me no matter how hard I try to avoid it, I know this. Yet, we all are unreasonable creatures at times arent we..

It's still so cold! It rained all day.
I had a big discussion with my niece about Santa today. It was pretty cute. I remember when I still believed.. Oh, anything for that innocence.

Hoping your still seeing the beauty, finding a reason to smile..

1 comment:

  1. i wish it was raining here too! cute pictures by the way, i like the 1st one :)

    ReplyDelete