Thursday, December 2, 2010

In an extremely odd mood right now.
I couldn't describe how I'm feeling. It's quite peculiar. I still haven't decided whether it's good or bad. Strange..
I guess this is a very pointless post.
I know what I want to say, I just can't seem to be able to put it into words right now.

Dreaming of gardens with beautiful, fragrant flowers with deep rich colours, trees that are as old as the sun and hidden safe, little nooks that could hide you away for a thousand years.

PS. Happy Birthday to my beautiful niece Charlotte. Shes five today and I simply can't believe it. Where have the years gone?

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your niece! and there's been days when i feel like this but Christmas is almost around the corner!

    be happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a thoughtful mood to be in. Perhaps listen to some music, watch the storm, and write? <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. just try to cover these strange/bad moods with things you love, tiny things that matter in your life.
    that's the best advice I can give you, since I have these moods all the time, they are part of my daily life.
    it's not something to be proud of, but I guess that's what who I am and feel.

    sorry for talking too much!

    ReplyDelete